Book Your Visit Now!
Office & Virtual Visits Available!
Virtual and Office visits currently available.
- If you, anyone in your household, or any other close contacts have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or any other signs of illness, please reschedule for a virtual visit or for an in-person visit at least 3 weeks after all symptoms have resolved.
- If you are presumed to have or have had a diagnosis of Covid-19 at any time, please inform me in advance.
- I wear a mask for the entirety of your visit and ask that you do too.
- I thoroughly clean the office for each visit.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer.
Select an Appointment Slot Below!
Visit Schedule: Visits are typically available Monday to Friday.
Urgent Visits: If you need to be seen more urgently than my next available appointment, please book the next available appointment below and send an e-mail to detailing your schedule request. I will let you know if I can accommodate an earlier appointment. (For emergencies, please contact 911 or go to the hospital).
Insurance, Payment, & Fees
AETNA or BCBS CLIENTS: I am an In-Network provider with Aetna and BCBS. The visit fees will be submitted to Aetna or BCBS for you. Visits are typically covered with little or no cost-sharing. You are responsible for any co-pays/ deductibles/ etc. or for the visit fee if your insurance does not cover your visit. If you purchase any products during your visit, they are not covered by insurance.
OUT-OF-NETWORK INSURANCE / SELF-PAY CLIENTS: Fees listed on service page are for clients with out-of-network coverage or self-pay clients. Fee is due at the time of service. My billing company will then submit the visit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement of your visit.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A $50 late-cancellation fee is charged if you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment.