Book Your Visit Now!
Office & Virtual Visits Available!
Virtual and Office visits currently available.
I am fully vaccinated against Covid-19!
- If you, anyone in your household, or any other close contacts have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or any other signs of illness, please reschedule for a virtual visit or for an in-person visit at least 3 weeks after all symptoms have resolved.
- If you are presumed to have or have had a diagnosis of Covid-19 at any time, please inform me in advance.
- I wear a mask for the entirety of your visit and ask that you do too.
- I thoroughly clean the office for each visit.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer.
Select an Appointment Slot Below!
Visit Schedule: Visits are typically available Monday to Friday.
Urgent Visits: If you would like to be seen earlier than my next listed appointment, please book the next available appointment and include a note requesting to be notified if an earlier visit becomes available. I will contact you if an earlier slot opens up. (For emergencies, please contact 911 or go to the hospital).
AETNA or BCBS CLIENTS: I am an In-Network provider with Aetna and BCBS.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A $50 late-cancellation fee is charged to the credit card on file if you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment.